Image Map

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nerdy Teacher Things.

So for the past month or so, I've been obsessing over purchasing a laminator. We have one at school, but the teachers aren't allowed to use it - only the media coordinator can (and I'm too impatient to wait!). With everything that I've been downloading from TPT that I want to use next year, I want to laminate them before I bring them to school. Nothing too expensive...just something to get the job done. While walking around Target a couple days ago, the laminator that I've been eyeing had gone on sale! Whooo! So this is what I've been doing the past couple of days.

I stumbled upon a website that provides a flipbook for common core standards. Since I'll be referencing back to these constantly, I decided it will be the first to be laminated! And voila!
It ended up being wayyyyy thicker than I thought, so I need to buy a keyring big enough to hold everything, but at least I know I won't lose it!! Being the nerd I am, I got card stock happy and color coded each standard for easy finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment