Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

My favorite time of the year

I have got to stop walking into stores before pay day! I love this time of year. I love seeing all of the school supply displays and super cheap deals at the dollar spot in Target. I have always had a secret obsession with school supplies, even when I was a student. Johnathan loves to make fun of me about it! But I get oh so excited when I see these supplies on sale!

I've been working on vocabulary for my word wall. My first set of vocabulary posters are for my first unit in Algebra. Love chevron!
Shout out to Bella for holding up my sign for the picture! :)

I also just finished adding a new product to my store. 7th grade common core standard posters. They're color coded and have a cute polka dotted background. Check them out at my TPT store!


No comments:

Post a Comment