- Laundry is always on my Sunday list! There are only two of us - I don't know how we use so many clothes so fast!
- Grocery store shopping...I dread going every week! Even so on Sunday's. Everyone is always shopping for groceries on Sunday's...I'm kicking myself for not going yesterday!
- Lesson Plans - the weather in NC has been absolutely crazy! Seriously, this past Wednesday, the high was 78 degree and that night, we had freezing rain and we ended up having a 2 hr delay the next morning! This crazy weather has been messing with the flow of my lessons so I"m having to re-adjust a little bit.
- Spring break is near! Only 2 weeks until Spring break, so I'd like to get the rest of my month planned out if this weather will cooperate!
- Again, because of the weather, we ended up missing about 2 weeks of school last month. Of course, I was anticipating being out all this time and didn't bring anything home! Silly me! Now I'm so behind and progress reports go out Tuesday.
- This makes me sound like a complete nerd, but I love re-organizing my dropbox! I am constantly creating content, updating content, or finding resources, and when I'm in a hurry I just drop it in my box. I like everything to be organized, so I usually re-organize once a month.
Hope everyone has a fantastic week!