Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It



I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made it! I've been working summer school this month, so I haven't had too much time to work on what I had planned. I did have some extra time this weekend to start a project.



I went to Hobby Lobby after school Friday and bought a few things:


I bought a canvas, curly Q styled letters, "hot pink" paint, and "lime green" paint. I've been seeing these "No Name" boards with clothespins floating around pinterest for a while, so I thought it would be a great time to start! Here is what I have so far:

I promise I know how to spell "name"! When I bought the letters, of course they didn't have any more "e's", so I have to call back tomorrow to see if they received their weekly shipment! I haven't worked on the clothespins yet - that will be this weekend's project. I also think I need to dress it up with some ribbon! 

I did have a chance to make posters for common core standards! Most of them are up for sale at my TPT store, but I still have some that I haven't had a chance to post.





And lastly:
My last Monday Made It is my new Facebook page! As recently posted, I decided to finally make a Facebook page for The Math Nerdette. 

If you haven't already, please visit my facebook page by clicking here, clicking "like" on the right side of my blog, or by logging onto facebook and searching for The Math Nerdette. It would be awesome if you would "like" my page!! I will be posting freebies from time to time only offered on my FB page, so don't miss out! Until next time!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I am a fellow NC teacher and blogger! I love what you have so far for your no name board. The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena! Thanks for stopping by! Thanks so much! I have a slight obsession with lime green, pink, and chevron (which will probably make it on my board somehow)! I'm off to check out your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fellow Nerd and just started blogging this summer. I love your projects. You are so crafty. I am more technical. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittany! Thanks for visiting! Thanks so much for your kind comments! I find so many cute projects on Pinterest and I get a little antsy during the summer! I have to keep myself busy! :-)

    ReplyDelete